I’m so tired from this weekend I’m not sure how many coherent words I can type. So I’ll make this quick and easy.
1. Paws in the Park was amazingly successful.
2. I can’t take much credit for the good turnout – the weather was absolutely perfect: 70’s and sunny. That brought a ton of people out.
3. I am sunburnt to a crisp, in all the best ways: sleeve lines, red neck, and watch tan.
4. My parents & boyfriend were nice enough to bring Otis for a little bit, even though I was too busy to see them a whole lot.
5. It was a very exciting reunion when I was finally able to stop a chat for a minute. You can tell I haven’t seen Otis in weeks (or so it may seem to him).
6. Otis made a new friend, sort of.
7. No adoption leads this time around, but it was still great exposure!
8. It was so great seeing all my favorite people from Jasmine’s House, as well as some blog followers I’d never met before. Thank you for saying hi!
8. Highlight of the day? There was a dog there that looked a lot like Baxter. When my coworker walked past the dog she asked his owner, “Is that Baxter?” and he replied with, “Why does everyone keep asking me that!?” :-)
9. Not sure who is more tired from this event: myself or Otis, who is currently snoring and out like a light next to me on the couch. Ah, to be a dog.
10. No brain power left to think of a #10.
For more information on adopting Honey Bunches of Otis, go to his Adopt Me page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.